Both Türkiye and the world had their eyes on the country’s presidential and parliamentary elections on past May 14 and 28. Besides of concern for the Turkish nation, the question of who will govern in Ankara concerns also plays an important role for global political balances. For that reason, these elections were a hot topic from the United States to Russia and all neighbors of Türkiye.
Now that a new president and parliament is elected: What kind of foreign policy will the Erdoğan government pursue? Will the elections constitute a breaking point for the reelected President?
From Syria over the Eastern Mediterranean to Caucasus and the Black Sea: What kind of a shape will and should Türkiye’s foreign policy take? What are the expectations of Türkiye’s neighbors?
All these questions will be discussed on United World International’s webinar on:
May 31st, 3 PM (GMT +3)
With the participation of:
* Prof. D. Cem Karadeli, Chief Advisor of ANKASAM (Türkiye)
* Prof. Dr. Semih Koray, Deputy Chairman of Vatan Party (Türkiye)
* Dimitris Konstantakopoulos, Journalist and expert on geopolitics (Greece)
* Prof. Bessam Abu Abdullah, political scientist (Syria)
* Alexander Sotnichenko, Head of the Rossotrudnichestvo office (Russia)
* Dr. Elie Hatem, Lawyer (France)
You are kindly invited to attend the webinar. In order to get zoom link 30 minutes before begin, please send a mail to: email@example.com